///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

[QUOTE=M5Rick;27680882]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
Yes he wanted to have a ~5sec lead. You can see that in the numbers you provide yourself. In the last 5 laps the lead on PER expaded 4/10 of a sec.
That's less than 0,1 sec per lap.
That also mostly varies between 4 and 6sec, if his lead isnt 30sec+ of course (because that of course also happened very frequently, and apparently he therefore takes unnecesairy risks?!?)

So 5 sec imho isn't a 'huge' gap. That is still a distance that they can see eachother on various places on the track.

*This.
When the lead would start creeping down hammy would INCREASE and maintain it and there's nothing more to add except from hammy fanbois.
So , I was reading this whole page late after work ..
Well my friend I had to LMFAO !
Such a F* BS !!!

The 5 sec. gap from MAX was too big ? And he was pushing too hard . And he had to think and save his tires. ect ...

• Where are the times ?

Where are the times that the Mercs ( Ham1 & Bot2 ) both idiots just pushed the rest out of sight !
I mean in every single race ...The race was actually already over after 6-7 laps , because both Mercs pulled a gap of 30 or 45 sec !
They even lapped the rest of the field !
Cruising in warp-speed to the next (Merc) victory !
Of course ...That was just fine for the Merc fanboys !

Such a BS !!! Give me a F* break !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61854.00