06-02-2008, 09:40 AM   #16
eNCore
///M 5light
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 MCB ///M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rai View Post
this is such a funny thread. You don't care how a car handles so you of course buy the one that is worse handeling. makes perfet sense to me. Enjoy the car.

I have driven a few big TQ cars (SLR is one example and I didn't care for it either was too much TQ to put down)

High HP, High RPM car like the GT3, M3, F430 etc.. (don't have mountains of TQ so they must be inferior to a Mustang GT500 or fill in the blank other car with mountains of TQ).

I'd pick the better handeling car every day, handeling is not just for track driving, you can use it every day on back roads etc..

It's hillarious how people think the M3 is only useful for the track. It's one of the better all around cars period.
Here is the funny thing. Like many people said, C63 does not have bad handeling. Yes, it does not handel like a M3, but it handels well better than many other cars. This is the reason why the M3's handeling only matters on the track and not everyday driving. If you really do need the M3's handeling for everyday driving, then you are driving recklessly. It's funny how everyone thinks the C63 is one of the worst handeling car when it's compared to the M3. It's like saying M3 travels like a turtle compared to the C63, but it's not; it's still a fast car just slower than C63. C63 actually handels better than many other cars, just not the M3.

Last edited by eNCore; 06-02-2008 at 09:57 AM..
Appreciate 0