View Single Post
      06-02-2008, 08:34 AM   #13
jm1234
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 Jet Black/Tan/SA 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M-Turismo View Post
Of course I can use it. I can use it when I am at a stop light, and is able to gas it till 80-100mph in such a short time while feeling the amazing hp and torque. I can use it when I go 140-150+, and maybe even 175 on the freeway. I know some may think it's dangerous, but a man has got to go wild sometimes! Don't tell me you never went 120-130+ with your BMW on the freeway. I went 135 (top speed) with my 335i, and I am pretty sure a M3 or C63 can go even higher and with less effort. BTW, the track is where you can't really feel the power of the car, because you have to slow down and turn before you get to high speed. Drag race is a different story. Freeway is actually where the power can be unleashed. Without getting caught by the cops of course. I love both cars, just saying why I will pick the C63. It's interior is better than the M3's, it's more fun because of the hp and torque, and it's actually a better performer unless you are a track guy. Just my opinions of course.
A lot of fun that car's going to be when your "making friends" in jail. I've never gotten a ticket for "cornering too fast". I've gotten more than my share for speeding. Sadly, the things the C63 is good at you can only do so long on the roads before chance will catch up with you. When chance catches you in a C63 it will not be just a ticket at 50 over it'll be jail (you may get out of a few but eventually you'll meet a pissed off or disgruntled officer). You can go as fast as you like on a track but sadly the C63 isn't as capable on the track. That leaves the drag strip. Maybe you can find a long one and really enjoy your beast. Better yet, move to Germany and cruise the Autobahn.

It is dangerous because of the whole jails is dangerous and crashes at 140+ are dangerous thing.
Appreciate 0