marcw
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcbrdriver View Post
Hi all. I'm picking up my M2C at the Performance Center next week, but I'm looking to have it shipped to NJ as I want to avoid highway sandblasting before I get PPF. If anyone has done the same and can share the names of a few reputable shippers, it'd be appreciated. Ideally a single or double enclosed trailer without breaking the bank. Thx!
If you want a reliable carrier it'll cost you. Do not use a broker! Ship with a carrier that has their own trucks and drivers. Companies like Intercity Lines, Reliable Carriers, Horseless Carriage. Trust me I had to ship my car 2600 miles from dealer to my house and I spent weeks agonizing about what shipping company to use. Having some random driver that was the lowest bidder from a broker damage your new car is no fun. Spend the few extra dollars so it gets to you without issues. Do not sign up for quotes from transporters that are just brokers in disguise unless you want an endless stream of spam hitting your inbox. Good luck!

Another option is to put track PPF on the car temporarily for the drive home.

Retired: 2016 328i xDrive SportsWagon, 2010 Z4 sDrive 35i, 2006 530 xiT, 1999 323i
Appreciate 0