Originally Posted by RobbieDouglas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD979967 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieDouglas View Post
Debating whether or not to sell it 😕
Hope you're no being serious bro that cars a fackin weapon 👆🏻👆🏻
Yeah man, test drove an M2 today 😕.

Don't get me wrong I really enjoy the M235i, I just think I've been quite unlucky with the stuff that's gone wrong (pothole damage and also just general issues with the car).

I've paid out approx £3.5k in repairs since collecting it on 01/10/20 and I'm just losing faith slightly 😕.
Shame to hear that really but understandable now you mention it.

I was the exact same with my Q3 I used to have, loved it at first and came across too many problems and just decided never to go Audi again (even though it's one car out of the whole range you just get that feeling)

M2 in a different league from most other Bimmers aswell so good choice id say 👍🏻
Yeah totally get what you mean.

The bit I'm struggling with is obviously the interior downgrade, and this M235i does stand out a bit as it's different.. you don't see them everyday, but in the other hand the M2 stands out alone by the sound it makes 😂.

I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do, comes down to the part that this M235i is on PCP but if I went for the M2 I'd buy it outright so that way I'm putting money into a car that's actually going to be mine 🤔.

Tough life being stressed with what car to choose🤣
Appreciate 0