View Single Post
      04-27-2017, 06:01 PM   #22
Darth Helmut
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW F32 435d XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbrock72 View Post
There's a Ford transit right outside my workplace front gates, every day he parks like a cnut right on the apex of a tight bend in a new build housing estate.

Plenty of other more sensible places to park, like his own fucking drive the twat

Anyway I was bored the other day so thought I'd use the government.uk website to enquire about tax and insurance. Oddly, it's insured but the road tax expired in September 2015!!!

So reported it.

And guess what, that was nearly 2 months ago. This shitbox is used daily. I've reported again another 3 times, this time letting rip in the free text box 👍 something like my own tax is due in May but hey fuck it why bother??
Just plant a UVIED under it. That may get the authorities attention and it'll be a laugh when he tries to claim off his insurance...let alone watching him and his chav mates run around with their heads on fire. Maybe a bit extreme in normal society but thats just the way I tick

Or you could purchase a £100 shit box, dont bother to insure it or tax it then just ram it in to the van. Your total outlay will be about £200 (fine + purchase of the car) but the immense satisfaction of causing him more cost and damage could well be worth it
Appreciate 0