04-04-2017, 01:39 PM   #11
Matticus91
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolinE82 View Post
Honestly thats why i took the stupid warranty just for the turbos and water pump. Neither has been replaced but now im even regretting the warranty because i plan on doing GC turbos when they go out anyway. I only took it incase i dont have the spare funds on me when the time comes. But the good thing is the car was 1 owner older lady that traded the car in 3 days prior. I was allowed into the garage to talk to the technicians who told me everything that was wrong and what they were fixing. Bushings , oil pan gasket ,oil filter housing gasket , coil packs and spark plugs. and a few other minor things. The carfax was amazing too with the best service record ive ever seen for a 100k mile car. I threw in the jb4 and dci 10 mins after picking her up and been running 30% e85 for 4 days now multiple pulls and no issues except yestrday threw a 30ff code after brake boosting cleared it and hasnt came back after many pulls without brake boost. Im guessing chargepipe and diverter valve gotta go asap same thing haooened on my 135i on brake boost until i switched the cp.

But all in all the car feels solid and ill be happy to get 50k miles on it thats at least 3 years of saving money for the M4 OR MAYBE EVEN M5 LOL
You do you man... you do you.