HRC
MAUI BUILT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i MT

Garage List
2002 E46 325i  [0.00]
2012 E70 35i  [0.00]
Well, that (expecting too much) may or may not be the case. Give it some time, it's not gonna fix it over night with one or two treatments. Just start using them as your regular leather care and over time, it will be alot better, trust me! Lets revisit after say 4 or 6 weeks (assuming you wash and care for your leather every week or so) and see what happens.

Danny

Quote:
Originally Posted by drednik
Hey HRC. Thanks for that quick response.

Yeah. I'll try to use more next time. Still, I think I was expecting too much from Zaino. I was hoping it would remove or tighten the wrinkles. The wrinkles in the side bolsters are still there, deep as ever!

Maybe it's cause I'm doing the treatment too late. I've had my car since June 2005, and this was the first time that I treated the leather treats! Haha. I'm a lazy body...
Arctic/Blk Leather/Alum.Trim/MT/ZSP/Sunshades/Blk Lines/M3 Illuminated Knob/Alcantara Performance Wheel/M-E-Brake Handle/Euro Fog Switch/Koni Yellows/H&R Sport Springs/19" VMR V718's w/PS2 Tires/M-Tech Body Kit/Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Bimmian Interior Bulbs/OEM Eye Glass Tray/SSK/Alcantara Boot/Split Armrest/OEM Dual Rear Power Outlets/Rear Ashtray Delete/OEM Alum. Pedals/Osram 6000K/Brex Rings/LED Side Markers/BMS Power Box
Appreciate 0