08-30-2016, 03:23 PM   #48
ChuckAWDM2
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981 View Post
Honestly you're the one that has no clue what he's talking about. Especially about dinans current reputation. You have no clue how these tuners when work. It's that evident.

You went with what you searched was safe and who use to be a big name in BMW business. You can hide behind all the "junk" comments, tune issues all you want clearly you avoided any valid tuning question i asked you in previous posts. The fact is you chose Dinan that's fine but doesn't change the fact that all you bought was a copy of BMS 1, and it doesn't change the fact that your car won't get warrantied with your sport tune any more then it will with any dinatronics package. Some of us have been here a long time and seen a lot from all tuners good and bad, including Dinan turning their backs on customers, completely ignoring emails and phone calls followed by we can't you.

I state facts man not what I read or searched. You at the one that has much to learn..