06-14-2016, 01:20 PM   #2
Jimbooo
UK F82 owner
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MY16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazC
Give the fact the ZCP has hard backed seats, means there is no rear nets for the front seat as is normal with the extended storage pack.

Other than the cubby hole bottom right of steering wheel, what else is included or missing from the M4 on this pack?

Liked the storage cubby on my 335d but I'm not paying £155 for it! Lol
Bag hooks in the boot. I don't have extended storage and really really wish I had spec'd it. There's nothing worse than running an errand to tesco and either having your bags ride shotgun in the front seat or empty themselves all over the boot.

Not worrying about 4 pints of milk spilled all over your boot floor is worth £150 in my book.

I've tried retro fitting the hooks but there is no hole to fit them into as the whole boot lining is different with extended storage.

Oh and you only get that cubby hole if you do not spec the lane change warning/anti collision/blind spot warning. The buttons to turn hose on and off occupy that space in the dash so no cubby hole either in my case!!

You also get a PowerPoint in the boot. Which to me is useless but it comes with the package