Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matticus91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris13002 View Post
Very nice! This made me go out this morning and use quick detailer on my car haha.

I originally thought this color was the 'deep sea blue' color as my car, until I saw and googled Metallic Black. Love this color and photography.

I see you are also a local in Washington DC. Maybe we'll run into each other. I'd love to hear the Berk Street in person.

Here is my 2011 135i convertible that I only had for 3 months. I've only done cosmetic modifications so far.
Your car looks great! Go to this site and run your VIN, you'll be able to see exactly what paint your car has as well as all other options.

http://www.bmwvin.com/

We should meet up sometime, I'm not usually driving in DC, mostly in MD and VA.
I think what Chris13002 was trying to say was he originally thought your color, which he ended up describing as "Metallic Black" (but is really called Carbon Black), was the same color as his, which he knows is Deep Sea Blue. Maybe a little confusing. Haha

BTW, I am partial to blue colored 1ers and I think both of you guys' cars are beautiful. Also, I have never seen so much blue in Carbon Black as I do in some of your photos. Really a nice color and nice pics.

Last edited by Esteban; 06-05-2016 at 04:14 AM..
Appreciate 2