05-03-2016, 12:58 PM   #20
cole3488
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Bass View Post
I picked this up 10 days ago (actually flew to San Antonio, bought it and shipped to NY). 2009, Carrera S, manual, CPO, 23K miles. I had posted in another M2 forum here that this car is 100% analogue in a digital world. The communication is insane: clutch, steering, brakes, turn in, acceleration. If you think an M2 is faster on the street or track: in 2009 Car & Driver recorded 0-60 in 3.8 Seconds, 1/4 mile in 12.4, with the manual. 385 bhp, 310 lb-ft torque, 3,131 lbs. Good luck beating that. It hooks up like nothing else I've ever driven. The power comes on strong from low rpm, no lag, no dead spots, up top it's an animal. I find myself bumping into the rev limiter in 1st and 2nd before I can even glance down at the tach. It's going to take some time to learn how to drive this thing. I love the interior, it's a pure sports car. 7 years old and still tight as a drum. I can care less about "tech" stuff. It has an excellent Bose stereo, blue tooth, navigation and satellite radio, I'm happy. I was on the list for an M2, love BMW's, but had always wanted "the car", for a few more dollars, I bought this and have'nt looked back.

Attachment 1415535
congrats that is the set up that I would want. Did you get it from a dealer? Also did yours have pasm sport crono etc? I want to know what the must have options are.
Appreciate 0