Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 G20 330i  [9.00]
2018 F80 M3  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD31 View Post
OP your car looks great!!!

I just finished polishing and coating my Estoril Blue 335i for the winter. I use Sonax Net Polymer Shield and have had good success but my car is garaged. One of these days I'm going to try the Carpro coatings because the protection, from what I read, lasts much longer than the Sonax.
Thank you! Sonax is amazing stuff and if I had a garage I would probably stick to it, but with all the fallout here it really just doesn't work for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltidef32 View Post
Dang man, and I thought I had the detail bug bad!

Car looks amazing. You're pretty good with a camera too iPhone or not.

I park outside of the garage mostly due to my wife's car and just crap stored in there. Hadn't really thought about a coating. I agree with you on wax for an out in the elements car.

I use a sealant also. Wolfgang's 3.0. Been very pleased with it, but it was when I polished the car back in May that made it shine like crazy. I only polish once a year.
Haha I have it reaaaal bad, and thank you!
I've heard the wolfgang sealant is nice, I just had to eventually settle on something and at the end of the day I decided to go the coating route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raqautle View Post
Ooooooooooo shiiiiiinyyyy
Haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Really nice job dude, I got my bimmer just back from the paint pro who polish the car the last time before the winter is really coming. He determines a few dents from the parking place when other suc*ers are slamming their doors into mine...old story.
But amazing how the light effects could turn the surface into EBII water tone
Thats why I always park far away, can't stand that shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canukgtp View Post
yup very nice job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Excellent work.

Well done!
Thank you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulff3 View Post
I have found Rejex provides the best protection even from bird droppings. I travel and park my car at the bus (to airport) station. Often I come back and the birds have had fun with my car. I just wash the bombs off - no marring.

I'm also finishing up a bottle of Chemical Guys M-Seal. Can't say I would recommend that.

And I just purchased a Bottle of Black Fire Wet Diamond Sealant. It's very easy to work with and produces tremendous shine. Time will tell on durability but reviews are positive.
Never heard of Rejex before, I'll have to take a look. That sounds impressive!

Also never knew about M-Seal, I've heard of Cguys Jet Seal, but not M-Seal.