04-02-2015, 05:56 AM   #19
dy63
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedb View Post
Thanks - Also to clarify, the car is not currently up for sale!

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the dark line rear lights, I prefer the fully red tinted lens rears like gangzoom had on his. I know snawaz loves blacking out his cars as he has followed suit with his M4.

Also, I had the 19" twists on my 320d LCI with runflats. The ride is horrendous and it's a crack fest waiting to happen. I would much rather sit on 18" mv3's, with or without runflats.

I'm still in 2 minds. The car drives amazingly well and the power is sublime but 30mpg is also difficult to live with when I'm used to 53/54mpg (12k+ miles a year). I'll be keeping it for a short while until I've decided what to do with it.
doesnt make sense at all lol...

you said you are looking too sell 320d and get something quicker as you do less miles now or something on previous thread and now youve bought a car at a good price but now you dont want to keep because of the MPG? obviously its not the real reason.

if i were you i would forget about the profit and keep it because optional extra's in my eyes are what the cars all about...but we will see it on the net soon for 9k ono

money comes and goes mate but decent cars come hard to find.
Appreciate 0