View Single Post
      03-22-2014, 02:04 PM   #1
old grey steve
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R

My 335i Project

Well I've finally bit the bullet and opted to do some visual and the odd mechanical tweak to my 335i.

Currently she's standard looking

Stuff I've already done consists of black kidneys from the BMW Performance range

and a set of black roundels (wheel ones still in their boxes at the moment)

Performance wise already done a re map courtesy of Simon from E Maps, who done a as usual excellent job plus he catered for my other performance mod namely the VRSF catless downpipe fitment

with the usual oxygen sensor delete to stop the 29F code from ever appearing again.

The other performance or shall I say correct preventive mod I've done is to bit one of Rob Becks PCV valves and one of these

a BMS catch can. As I've suffered this problem

namely oil in the tailpipes which quickly transpired in to turbo failure(and smoke very shortly afterwards) the catch can PCV valve were added at the same time as the turbo install. If you've gotta 335 these items are well worth investing in.

So to where I am. Currently a standard 335i SE I've already got a Sport rear bumper and a BMW performance defuser currently being painted, a pair of 4" Cyba tips purchased from gaza01 on here

Exterior wise looking for a decent ideas re front bumper (with PDC holes) and side skirts wheels well looking at another set of 19"s quite like the look of the staggered set of ISR10's in matt graphite from Ispiri along with the front bumper under development from Chris at CMW and may well see where that leads me over the next few weeks. Oh and I'm gonna look very carefully at Josh's awesome headlights....

But for now done and finished one interior mod photos weather permitting tomorrow.

Performance wise looking for an intercooler / induction kit. Guys on the mods please feed me with ideas known products eBay finds if you know of any...

Let the modding commence

Thanks as always for reading

Steve
Appreciate 0