12-03-2013, 01:16 AM   #144
Sandye90m3
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyV View Post
People die all the time, there are 8 billion of us, the loss of two is pretty sad for family and friends, however Porsche only built 1270 Carrera GT's. There will never be any more Carrera GT's, new people are minted every second.

BTW RIP to Paul, but we're not talking about a superstar here, he made one really good cult movie, which was a remake of another classic (whose leading man also died young) and a bunch of sequels, plus being in a movie where we nearly saw Jessica Alba naked.
And can I ask you? How many of those 150,000 people, that died the same day as Paul Walker, made a similar societal impact whether it comes from movies, idolization, or relief from natural disasters.

The reason why we mourn when people like Paul Walker have passed is because they had such a large impact on our society, and have stimulated so many people to idolize him or dream because of him.

Millions of kids for example, dream of cars because of him (including me when I was younger).

Millions of Adults idolize him because of his passion towards cars, and the way he aided in natural disasters.

Your response just shows, how inconsiderate, immature and naive a person can be. If you don't have anything nice to say, you don't need to say it or say it in a educated and respectful manner.