View Single Post
      10-19-2013, 02:07 PM   #3
Island Road
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [10.00]
They are all over the place, right now you can get 495.00 shipped for JGmods because of a sale going on, granted that's a rep. My car was just recently in a little fender bender and i talked the adjuster into writing me for a msport bumper as well. They put in $760 just for the rear bumper, i picked up a used OEM on eBay for less then half the asking price of JGmods and that was shipped.

Just need to be savvy with searching if you will be able to find some great deals.

1. As for a rep that comes with everything right now yes.
2. Yes
3. If you order for JG should comes with everything to install, more than likely the body shop will be doing this for you though.
4. That's a personal preference
5. I would buy the bumper as cheap as you can find it, use the left over for whatever other parts you want i used mine for a Dukes Dynamic Quad Diffuser. Have the parts shipped to the body shop let them deal with install.

08 AW 6MT | MHD | Wavetrac LSD 3.46 | AE Quad | VRSF DP'S | VRSF 7" IC | DD Hood / Diffuser| Mtech Front / Rear| BMW Performance Splitters / Spoiler | Wheels 18lb 18x9 SQ | Hexon RR550 | TFT Inlets
Appreciate 0