View Single Post
      05-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #14
dencoop
Captain
Rep
Drives: Porsche (991) 911 C4S Cab

Guys,

BMW release the initial order guide in March including full details on all options, packaging, colors (see http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=810128). These were release to all BMWNA dealers to order 1 car per dealer. These will be used as demonstrator models for potential customers.

There are no allocations yet, the BMWNA rep told me that allocations will be released 1st/2nd week of June.

I will have one of the 1st official customer F15s. I will take delivery at the PCD in South Carolina. They go into production first week of August and since I purchase/lease a new BMW every 3-6 months they are going to pull a few strings for me and I will be picking up in August.

If you google my screen name or check Bimmerfest you'll see how many times I've done PCD and Euro Delivery....still get excited every time.

I would prefer to order the diesel with the new N57 engine but will end up with the F15 N63tu cause don't want to wait till December when the diesel goes into production.

Stay tunned as soon you wil see my delivery pix and videos...

Good luck to all who are ordering as well.... Can't believe 7 years went by already I can clearly recall picking my 1st E70 when they first came out (that was 4 E70s ago - lol)