View Single Post
      04-12-2013, 02:16 AM   #1
jimboss
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E39 M5

Pro Media Package gripes

Guys

I have only just got round to having a proper play with the professional media generally im happy with it however i'm not too impressed with the following:

1) Connected drive function, in particular BMW online office section. It claims you can log into your emails from apple icloud, gmail etc, Great! i have an icloud and gmail account, but can i log into them? can i heck! just keeps saying that username/password is incorrect which i know is complete B.S!

2) Internet google front page is in German! drives me round the bend as i have to fanny around to get the UK version

3) There is a message function in the office section, but there is no guidance of how to get the function working. I have an Iphone 5 BTW

4)Still no avail on streaming video (when stationary with handbrake up) from the usb even when i purchased new stick, no option of video in the other media tab. I have f31 pro nav

The above does not affect my overall enjoyment of the car but im beginning to think whether the additional outlay for the pro nav was worth it! Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Im also going to contact the BMW tech guy at my local stealer to have a bit of a run through of the features.

Ta
Appreciate 0