Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Garage List
2007 330i coupe  [0.00]
2002 325ci  [0.00]
Mercedes NEW C Class Driving Experience DALLAS

Thought some of the Dallas guys might be interested in this. Must be 21. The Dallas Contemporary Oct 13 & 14

www.themercedescdrive.com

The C Drive offers two unique test-drive experiences at one exciting event:

Street drive
Be among the first to drive the all-new 2008 C-Class on the streets of your city and experience the luxurious interior with first-class appointments, smooth 7-speed transmission, optional hard-drive based navigation system, and more standard features than ever before.

And with such a quiet cabin, you'll definitely want to bring your iPod to plug in to the available iPod Integration Kit and drive to a C-Class soundtrack of your very own.

Closed-course performance drive*
The all-new 2008 C-Class is the latest example of the Mercedes-Benz commitment to performance, with more powerful engines pumping out more horsepower and torque than any of its predecessors.

In the exhilarating closed course portion of The C Drive, you'll put the C-Sport Sedan to the test — accelerating through corners and hard turns with the help of the sport-tuned suspension that offers more rigidity and less roll. Then, press on the advanced brakes with cross-drilled rotors and catch your breath.

I signed up for Sunday at 130 maybe we could make it a BMW meet too...haha
Appreciate 0