View Single Post
      11-29-2011, 04:21 PM   #61
jimmylimmy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 'charged VXR8

fix the broken benefits system and you take away a major part of the reason for immigration into this country.

I worked in a Jobcentre for 10 years and it was the most soul destroying job I've ever had.... I left in 2000 and at that time there werent many asylum seekers or non EU immigrants. The few that I dealt with were Kosovan and they never signed on for long, found work pretty quickly and were gone.

The worst people to deal with were white, british and middle aged males who had spent their alternating between the dole and sickness benefit. They knew how to play the system, what to say and exactly what they were entitled to. They knew how to fiddle the system, how many Giros they could report as missing (when they had already cashed them at the Money Shop) before the Fraud Dept were engaged etc..... It was a constant tide of shit and scrotes.

All of these "skills" are passed onto their kids and the problem grows exponentially until the system cant cope. Add immigration to the mix and it just compounds the issue.

The system needs an overhaul but nobody has the bollocks to do it and instead, services are cut and taxes raised to fund the shortfall.

I just don't understand how nothing has been done to rectify the problem? Germany don't have the same issues we do - is their work ethic that much different to ours?
Appreciate 0