View Single Post
      11-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #56
rich1068
has left the building
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

I usually make a point of not commenting when race/immigration issues crop up on forums because in my opinion the views expressed are usually a result of fifth hand here say which only fuels someone elses racist agenda. In fact as far as race and immigration are concerned, if I don't have direct experience of it myself then I tend not to believe it such is the amount of shit out there.

One thing I do know for a fact is running a service sector business that employs around 200 staff, if I could only employ white 'British' staff I'd be bust within 6 months. I have never come across a more lazy, feckless bunch of benefit dependent time wasting morons in my life. On the other hand my staff whose origins may be outside the UK are on the whole honest, reliable, trustworthy and a credit to the family, culture and education system that raised them.

I do sometimes wonder what sort of threat some people perceive immigration to be. Are they really just worried about a nation of foreign faces and languages? Or are they a bit worried that those foreign faces have a bit more get up and go? A better work ethic? Are more likely to succeed?
Appreciate 0